Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Third-party accounts
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Layton uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To be able to submit your highest score on the leaderboard
If you are under the age of 13, you must not use our services. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18 (or the relevant age in your jurisdiction where you are considered a minor), your parent or guardian must agree to these Terms (both for themselves and on your behalf) before you can use Our Service.
Transfer Of Data
We may license to you certain virtual goods to be used within the Service and which you may purchase with real cash. Price and availability of Virtual Items are subject to change without notice. Subject to mandatory legislation, you agree that We is not required to provide a refund for Virtual Items for any reason (except for those who installed the game "Bookworm Classic (Expert)" on or before August 5, 2019), and that you will not receive money or other compensation for unused Virtual Items, whether your loss of license under these Agreement was voluntary or involuntary.
Disclosure of Data
Layton may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Layton
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
Advertising of Third Party Products and Services
Information collected from your device when you play our games or use our Services are shared with advertising partners in order to technically deliver the ads to your device. Such information may be combined with collected information of our advertising partners own to serve you with more relevant ads and to enhance the accuracy of their targeting. For more information we recommend for you to scan through our partners’ privacy policies on their websites. The links to the third party privacy policies below were last checked on 19th February 2020.
Provider - URL
AdMob - Read More
AppLovin - Read More
- By email: email@example.com